Pay Through Your Bank
Prefer to handle your bills through your financial institution?
- Most banks offer options for paying bills in-person with a teller, at automated banking machines (ABMs), and through online and telephone banking platforms
- Follow your bank’s instructions for adding a new Payee and search for NB Power
- Use your account number from the top right corner of your bill or under Manage Profile in your online account
- Typically, bills paid through financial institutions take two to three business days to be processed and added to your NB Power account
- Always check with your bank for information about fees and charges associated with your account.