Pre-Authorized Payment Plan
Make sure your bill is paid on-time – every time with our free
Pre-Authorized Payment Plan.
- The amount due on your bill is automatically withdrawn from your bank on the due date or the date you chose for each month
- Set it and forget it to have one less thing to worry about
- You’ll still receive your monthly bill so you can review and understand your consumption
Things to Keep in Mind
- If you choose to set a maximum payment amount, make sure it isn’t less than your highest bills each year or you’ll need to make secondary payments
- The name on the bank account for payments must match the name on your NB Power account for security reasons
If you have a billing history with NB Power, log into your online account to set up a Pre-authorized Payment Plan.
If you don’t have an online account, you can register for one here.
You can also take advantage of Pre-Authorized Payments without having an online account by mailing us a completed authorization form. You’ll need a void cheque to go with this form.
Billing and Payment
Don’t have an online account yet?
It’s quick and easy to set one up today. All you need is a recent bill.